The story of ETERNITY provides a unique perspective on our national identity. It features in key moments and at major turning points in Australia's recent history dating back over 85 years ... and is set to continue well into the future.
ETERNITY has influenced Sydney, Australia and parts of the world in the most diverse and unusual of ways since appearing on the Sydney Harbour Bridge and in the 2000 Olympic Games.
Many public works featuring ETERNITY have been created over the past 20 years adding to our national story and continuing to shape our identity today.
We go back to 1932 and revisit major historical events of the 20th Century, and look forward to the future of ETERNITY in Sydney.
Why was ETERNITY embraced? How did it stand the test of time? What did it represent to an emerging international city? What does it tell us about our past, present and future? And what does this say about us?
Tax Deductible Support
DIDUNO Network Inc - Gift Fund
We are working with The DIDUNO Network Inc. on the production of ETERNITY. DIDUNO is a DGR and ITEC registered charity.
Reference 'Eternity' and email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your tax deductible receipt.
BY CREDIT CARD:
Click below and follow the prompts to support ETERNITY.
• Clover Moore (Sydney Lord Mayor)
• Peter Tonkin (Architect of Eternity Playhouse Theatre)
• Ruth Ridley (daughter of John Ridley - who inspired Mr Eternity)
• Elizabeth Meyers (daughter of Lisle Thompson - who discovered Mr Eternity)
• Bruce Leghorn (personal friend of Arthur Stace)
• Rev Mike Paget (Rector, St Barney's Church on Broadway)
• Alan Cadman (former Federal Member of Parliament)
• Remo Giuffre (Remo Store, Darlinghurst)
• George Semaan (owner, Eternity Cafe Town Hall)
• Norm Walker (Arthur Stace memorabilia)
• Jim Low (musician)
• David Lever (artist)
• Matthew 'Mystery' Peet (Australian Hip Hop Champion)
Commercial opportunities provide brand association with the ETERNITY / Arthur Stace story.
Exposure is available in the documentary, at live events and in all ancillary products - including public and private screenings, Eternity Day events, Education Resource Kit, Walking Tours, etc.
BEYOND THE FILM
Publicity around the film will ensure longevity far beyond the initial broadcast and release of the documentary:
• Social Impact and Awareness Campaign
• Pre-release film screenings
• Educational Resource Kits
• Church Promotional Kit
• Tourism Materials
• Sydney Museums Historical Displays
• Eternity Walking Tour
• Eternity Day - on 14 November 2020 and ongoing